Are you looking to block websites on Android Chrome? In this post we look at how you can block websites ion Android Chrome.
Why Block websites On Chrome?
There are a wide range of reasons why you would block different websites on Chrome. Perhaps, you want to block social media sites to prevent wasting your time.
Perhaps you share your phone with other members of your family so you want to hide your interests. Maybe a member of your family who is a minor, uses your phone, it is appropriate to block websites that are of an adult nature.
It is also a good idea to block gambling websites if you feel like you are getting addicted to betting or spending money on casino games.
How To Block a Website On Android Chrome
There are apps that you can use to block you from accessing certain websites on your smartphone. One of the best ways to block your access to websites on Android Chrome is to install the BlockSite App.
To do this complete the following:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Device
- Search for the BlockSite App
- Download and install the app
- Open the app and when prompted, click Enable to allow the app to start blocking web addresses
- You may then be prompted to the Accessibility settings
- Select BlockSite and turn the switch from Off to On
- Once this is done you can then click the + button at the bottom right and enter any website address that you wish to no longer access.
Once you have this done, you will no longer be able to access the sites that you wanted to block.
That was the simple how to guide to block websites on Android Chrome.